Another day…Another app…Another subscription.
I was wondering if anyone would like to list off their subscriptions, how they manage them, how many is too many?
Here’s my list.
- Gmail (legacy edition)
- Office 365 (The one I hate, I don’t like OneDrive, but when I deal with people who only function with Microsoft and need to edit documents on my iPad or mac)
- CollectorRZ (Database for my comic, book, and movie collection)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Entertainment (we cut cable)
- Amazon Prime (mainly for shopping than entertainment)
- Crashplan Business
- Cloudways Server
I still need to subscribe…but assessing whether it warrants or not
- 1Password - Been content with single license, but wondering if I should subscribe to their monthly
- Day One - Love journaling, fits me for now as is.
- Drafts - Not using to full capacity, still learning how to use other than just a quick notepad, or sending it to OF, or Evernote
- Key Collector - app that helps in notifying of key comic issues, past or present
Anyone else have this many or more?! Considering to drop Evernote for DTP, but worried will DTP go subscription as well.