I just received my new mouse - a Logitech MX Master 3 (thanks for the tip @MacSparky).
A few things so far:
- Love how it feels in my hand
- Works really smoothly on my standing desk, unlike the Magic Mouse
- Sideways scroll is really nice
- Switches quickly between my iPad and MacBook - you need to turn the mouse upside down which is a bit annoying, but the alternative would probably result in me switching by accident which would annoy me more (and I actually don’t switch too often)
- I like the thumb rest, and I love how it launches the app switcher (i.e. Control + Tab) - it’s a bit hard to press and move the mouse though
- The scrollers are really smooth and nice to use
- It has programmable buttons, which seem like a great idea (e.g. use with BTT). I’m currently using the side buttons for page up and page down
My use of the programmable buttons feels uninspired! For those of you that have programmable buttons on your mouse, what do you use them to do?