September 14, 2021 Apple Event Event

I’d settle for “just one more thing!” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Something like this?

Yeah, but from a source that doesn’t rather-transparently hate Apple. :slight_smile:

Ah, yes. There are probably some better ones on the internet… :sweat_smile:

You need a bunch of different cards or everyone will win about at the same time. ;o)

1 Like

Gurman is suggesting that we’ll see MacBooks within weeks, which could mean they’ll talk about them at this event:

Not that I’m, like, desperately impatient or something…

3 Likes

Looks like I’m about to drop some money on a new phone (currently using a X) and the new 14" MBP. Its only money …

Wasn’t sure we were going to see any iPads today.

Definitely didn’t expect Center Stage to trickle down to the entry-level iPad this soon. Going to make the iPad the default FaceTime device for a lot of people.

Flat side iPad mini with inductive charging for the pencil! Apple has my money.

2 Likes

Yah! I’ve been waiting for this mini.

2 Likes

Wow. Everyone was completely wrong about the design of the Apple Watch.

5 Likes

Still selling the Series 3. No price cut on the Apple Watch SE. :slightly_frowning_face:

I have an original Series 3 so I’ll be upgrading.

1 Like

I’ll wait for AW 8, I’ll stay with my 4 for now. I’m expecting bigger enhancements for the 8.

But, I do want the iPad mini. A perfect speaking note device.

4 Likes

Not surprised to see Pilates in Fitness+. Guided meditation is a bit more surprising.

I’m pretty excited for that. I have a free Headspace account because I am a teacher, but if I leave teaching, I would like to have an option still

1 Like

Did they say what frame rate this cinematic movie is shot in? It looks good, very “British”(?) lol.

I can’t wait to start shooting movies with this. How amazing.

Cinematic mode looks pretty impressive.

I don’t understand why the dog got arrested though. :laughing:

4 Likes

Co-conspirator? He is after all, man’s best friend. :grin:

4 Likes

I like that new sierra blue. I’m definitely buying an iPhone Pro and I love that color.

1 Like

I’m not really a fan. Glad I got a Pacific Blue iPhone Pro last year.

1 Like