The Official Apple Event Streaming Thread

I think I heard him say that the screen is bigger in the same physical footprint

I thought they said the dimensions stayed the same just a little thinner. I could be wrong…

My assumption is that the area around the lugs is the same width on Series 4 as it is in previous models.

1 Like

Okay … I’m more excited about the new Apple Watch than I expected to be.

2 Likes

Wow! Tim’s shoes are really white.

3 Likes

Indeed. I am actually considering buying one, never thought I’d be a watch guy again.

I ready he cashed in something like $20M in stock. If I did that, I’d buy new kicks.

4 Likes

The watch looks so good that I am considering buying it instead of a phone. Let’s see what happens next.

I hadn’t had a watch for over 20 years but the doc said to start getting some steps in. Can’t imagine not having it now…

It adds a nice contrast and a nice effect when they dim the lights

OK, the sleight of hand in that iPhone intro video was pretty cool.

1 Like

I thought the same thing.

Sorry, this is so much hype, I can’t even listen in the background. I’ll wait for David and Katie to summarize for me later.

1 Like

DROOL! XS Max! I’m in love.

1 Like

“What do you call something that’s bigger than + size?”
How about the X s ++ ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m glad 3D Touch is still around!

2 Likes

iPad Xs (ipad mini)?

2 Likes

Changed my mind. I want the new phone. I can continue to live without the watch. Maybe I should get both.

You can always sell your old watch

(enabler)

2 Likes

The new names seem a bit silly even if they do line up with the traditional names, iPhone tennis just makes my snigger