Thoughts on Hyper Plan? Anyone using it?

I’ve been going through some of the sample projects, and Hyper Plan for Windows and macOS looks interesting. Especially the way that values can propagate through connectors and be summed (etc.) from their next of kin. This is something I miss in Curio. The auto-arrange is nice too, and though limited, is reminiscent of Flying Logic.

https://www.hyperplan.com

1 Like

I haven’t used it, but @Drewster has a blog post related to HyperPlan:

There are also a few comments spread throughout the forum here.

2 Likes

I used HyperPlan for a while – and did beta testing for the dev the first few years it was in the market. I liked it – and the support – a lot. I don’t use it now, not because of the app, but due to changing requirements of mine.

1 Like

I haven’t used it before. I really like the concept and scope. Thanks for posting it! The UI performance is a little rough, which I assume is hard to fix due to the cross-platform library being used?

1 Like

I would assume so, as I’ve been playing with one of the developers other apps - Easy Data Transform on both Windows and macOS and the Mac version seems a bit more rough than the Windows version.

Yes, the app uses the Qt framework. It’s not ideal, but I forgive it because it’s such a useful app.

2 Likes