April 8 - 13 I’ll visit the San Francisco Bay Area, as a solo traveller. I’ll of course visit famous and scenic places in the area (I’ll have a rental car), but as the geek I am I would be extra interessed in anything “geeky”, and I guess that this area is perfect for this.
So far, I’ve got these geek things on my list:
- Apple Park / Visitor Center.
- Googleplex (I’ve seen in videos that there is a gift shop, free colorful bikes and other courisosites).
- AutoDesk (last time in the area my Uber driver told me about this, not sure what to expect or if anything to see/do/learn, but I’ll check it out).
- The Tech Museum of Innovation (San Jose).
- SFO Aviation Museum.
- Be audience at iOS Today (wanted to do MacBreak Weekly, but Leo is out of office and they don’t record in studio that day).
So - any other tips for a great geek visit? If any of the other big companies have something cool to see, if there is any other museum or anything else, let me know!
And if any fellow Mac Power User want to join me on some of this, let me know!