I am struggling with a problem in Apple Mail.app in macOS 13.1 (Ventura)
All of a sudden when I am composing an email and attach an image it will not show the preview.
Things I have tries so far:
- Update macOS
- Deleted the various .plist related to Mail.app
- RAN ONYX with all options checked
- Tested the Privacy settings in Mail.app
- Verified that I am NOT composing in plain text
- Quit “Quicklook” in activity monitor
Next things I could try are:
- Removing the mail accounts and delete the content of the Mail directory in the user Library
- Reinstall Mac OS
Any suggestions of what I might have overlooked?