What Case Do You Use On Your iPhone?

No case, really. I wrap the back/sides with a skin from dbrand and it serves me well. Nothing on the front glass either. I like to keep as close to the original feel of the design as possible. The dbrand skins do that for me. Same for my iPad Pro 10.5, only with Apple’s Smart Keyboard on the front.

I use this unique design case, which makes my iphone 7 plus change so cool. The quality is also very good, my iphone is well protected. If you like it, you can check out here!
UTB8jEshgSbIXKJkSaefq6yasXXa0 UTB8TigjgTzIXKJkSafVq6yWgXXaK

Apple blue leather… Because i liked bottom cutaway, and I never tried one

My favorite Doctor is the tenth :wink:

IMG_0353

5 Likes

How does the folio style case work… photos and the like. Oh yes, I laughed when I saw your case… :+1:

Where did you get it? TARDIS phone case…:heart_eyes:

The ninth Doctor won my heart.

1 Like

6s+ in a Griffin Survivor, about 3 years old now & it’s been great, keeps all the dust & rubbish out the ports and the thick padding gives you a lot of confidence. My only grumble with it is that the front cover degrades the image quality a bit but I’ll take that for the protection it offers.

For my tennis, I’m using spider clear case with spigen glass screen protector. Makes you he phone feel super sturdy.

Got mine from yohootaku.com, but they don‘t sell it at the moment. Just search in the internet - there are tons of cases at ebay, amazon, aliexpress, …
Alas, Nine had only one season, but was my first Dr.

1 Like

Got an usual stone cover for my iPhone 8 as a birthday gift from my wife. And I like it :wink:

For a quick look I found the manufacturer and this picture: https://www.woodcessories.com/media/image/product/1103/lg/iphone-huelle-stein-bumper-x-xs-volcano-schwarz-~2.jpg

Otterbox defender with screen protector for iPhone 6 Plus. Never smashed a phone screen in four years!

Upgrading to XS Max soon. Anyone know of any Defender-esque cases with space for some bank cards, so I can ditch my wallet?

iPhone 7, no case. I can get tempted to buy one at times. But after a month I always rip them off

Great to see this thread still going strong, I’m back to no case on my XS. Use a skin on the back to add a little grip though.

1 Like

Spigen Ultra case for iPhone X