What is the oldest device you are currently using?

I’m using a Model a1553 Apple watch still. I use it mostly for notifications, the time, and fitness tracking. I am not at the point where the battery is annoying to constantly recharge, so I’ll splurge and get a 5.

Also good for home/office defense.

2 Likes

We have a couple of mid-2010 15" MBPs that we still use for travel and when something newer needs to go in for service.

While we don’t use it on a regular basis the recent Upgrade podcast episode titled “Who Killed the Butterfly Keyboard?” prompted me to dig out our 1995 Thinkpad 701C with its iconic folding “butterfly keyboard.” 25 years old and the keyboard still works (even the space bar and ‘e’ key). They don’t make butterfly keyboards like that anymore.

1 Like

Oldest device is a MacBook Air Mid 2013. I use it to process payroll for team members, and just because I love it and can’t afford a new Air. Plenty of the latest devices to keep me happy.

Late 2013 21.5” iMac. I bought it in April of 2014. I keep toying with updating it.

An iPod Nano, 6th generation, from 2010. I use it to listen to audiobooks to fall asleep. I like that it is tiny and clips to my nightgown.

I have a MacBook Air from 2015. I still use it because I can’t afford a new MacBook yet! Maybe I could if I would stop sinking money into my custom pc . . .