Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2020 Deals

Are separate licenses needed for each OS?
I’ll be going between Mac and Windows once my Macmini arrives. I don’t want to hassle with a KVM, I’ll need something like this to connecte between the two OSS from one keyboard /mouse.

1 Like

It’s regularly $319 I believe. I’m considering it but I can’t imagine using more than 2-3 ports at once.

2 Likes

Also great is the recent files/folder feature. When I need to attach files to an email or go back to a project I worked an hour earlier, it is all right there :slight_smile:

1 Like

ARGH! @JohnAtl this looks so beautiful!

Is this your task manager of choice?

2 Likes

Looks really nice, no apps though.
That’s a deal killer for me…

2 Likes

I’ve just started using it, and did the one-year subscription. I think it’s going to be The One. With all the different Strategies and Workflows, it can be customized to ones will, so i should be able to put all my projects and tasks in it, then change its capabilities as my needs change, and as I learn the system.

They have iOS, and Android apps, and desktop apps for Linux, Windows and Mac.

2 Likes

Totally missed that on the site!
Checking it out now :slight_smile:

Thanks @JohnAtl

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip – I’ve been looking for an alternative to Script Editor.

… was just about to press “buy” when a little voice said “check our Setapp”. Sure enough, CodeRunner is part of Setapp. So your prompt saved me 100% :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really tempted to buy DevonThink now with this offer. Do they only do this kind of promotion once a year or more often? Currently in the process of ditching Evernote and not sure if I really want to jump ship with DevonThink or try a Finder/Hazel/Keyboard Maestro solution for my documents first?? Ahh decisions

1 Like

Devonthink have been taking part in a seasonal discount action (springfest summerfest etc), so no reason to haste your decision on jumping ship

2 Likes

Photo geotagging tool HoudahGeo is 30% off through Monday.

HoudahGeo adds GPS locations to photos. It writes location information without loss or image quality to JPEG files and most RAW formats.

HoudahGeo can also assign locations to photos in the Apple Photos library.

HoudahGeo adds future-proof geotags to your photos. This allows photo cataloging software and online services to organize and later find photos by location.

Seeing a bird’s-eye view of where you took your photos gives the photos context and lets you retrace the route you took between photos. This adds to the “story” of a photo and helps you relive and recount your adventures.

2 Likes

I recommend you fully use their trial period to test it out. They also have a responsive forum for bug reporting and questions.

1 Like

Winterfest is coming up.

as Game of Thrones warned us…

5 Likes

Hello

Is Houdah Spot also 30% off ?

The discount is on HoudahGeo only.

HoudahSpot will soon get a major upgrade. Any HoudahSpot 5 license you buy now will also apply to HoudahSpot 6.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like it: https://www.houdah.com/houdahSpot/buy.html

Bose QC-35 II Headphones, $100 off

I’ve used the predecessor of these for the past 3 years, and wouldn’t get anything done without the noise cancelling feature. Before that I used the QC-25 for a couple of years. Highly recommended.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756CYWWD

6 Likes

I’m not sure if this qualifies as a Black Friday deal…
Softorino is launching a Pre-order for WALTR PRO.
It’s not exactly cheap, but Softorino’s software are usually pretty good.

Softorino’s sale prices on their existing products is here.

If someone’s looking for Windows 10 for their Intel Mac, expires 11/30

Windows 10 Home $29.99
Windows 10 Professional $39.99

1 Like