iOS 14 Widget Screens!

Ok - I’ll share mine now that I finally have it settled.

Top widget stack is Fantastical and 4 launcher shortcuts similar to MacSparky’s contextual shortcut launchers - Work, Listen, Watch, and Read.

Bottom left widget stack is everything health related - fitness rings, sleep tracking, and calorie and water intake widgets.

3 Likes

Enjoying the simple yet comprehensive view

2 Likes

Nice use of Launcher. While I have Launch Center Pro - which I don’t think has such a widget - I might well deploy Launcher for its density of tap targets.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed it is Launcher. And the nice thing is I can stack them up so I can swipe and have another 18 sets. I can have one Launcher with a speed dial to all my favourite callers and see their photos as icons!

2 Likes

Looks like I’ll give Launcher a try, thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

Haha just OmniFocus and Todoist. OmniFocus is for my own personal stuff, and Todoist is for stuff my wife and I share.

Which part?

1 Like

Come on Omni Group—we need widgets! I can’t complete my home pages without them! :slight_smile:

Testflight just came out with Forecast and create new inbox item widgets. Perspective widgets are coming in a later build.

2 Likes

That will be awesome.

Here is the Pro Max size. I’ll see if I can find out the original post on Reddit for other sizes. The phone will try to extend the gray box out to the edge of the screen. Pinch the image to get it set correctly.

I modified my iPad Home Screen. I have the iPad in dark mode nearly all the time. I like the looks of this. Each of the widgets is a stack of three.

The wallpaper reminds me of the three years I lived in the Philippines.

8 Likes

Due is a wonderful app.

2 Likes

Hi can you share where your wallpaper came from? Thanks

Thank you very much. Looks great.

@Barry I believe this is the image. I slightly cropped it for my iPad Pro 12.9.

OR here:

1 Like

Thanks for the URL’s for the wallpaper.

1 Like

first of all i my brain muscle memory is so scrambled the legacy widgets vs the current my apps are everywhere… I’m having a problem i’m wondering if anyone else has experience. When I move the new widgets around it ungroups apps I have in folders making a MESS. I fixed it a couple weeks and now it happened again – I don’t know what I’m pressing to cause this problem but I want to know the root cause before I fix and put my apps back into folders again.

At this point I think i’ll just use spotlight search for everything because this feels buggy

It’s been a while seen David and Mike have posted their screens!

As of iOS 14.3 Beta 2, shortcuts installed on the Home Screen no longer launch the shortcuts app. Instead they can use Compact UI, much like shortcuts launched from the widget.

3 Likes