Mastermind Groups

Well, missed this one, but still interested.
Atlanta (Georgia, not Texas :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Awesome work @mikeschmitz it was a pleasure to meet with you for the first mastermind. Can’t wait for the next one.

I’d be interested to get together in a group of technology oriented folks maybe centered around podcasting, productivity, data… you know… life stuff.

1 Like

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to check if you are leading the next mastermind group? Suggesting Tuesday 9 April @ 6pm (This is the same day and time this and will have been one fortnight since the last one)…

Update- Our small group has met once via Zoom and we are off and rolling. We decided that for the first month or so we’d all read the 12 week year and treat this as a bookclub sort of organization as we get to know each other and become more comfortable with the concepts of how a mastermind group works. We set up a slack channel/forum whatever they are called, for us to post links and hold our async discussions. Currently we are targeting meeting via video every 2 weeks but that may change eventually.

4 Likes

I can probably host the call at 6pm central by n Tuesday, April 9th. My goal after this one would that we’ve got another group up and rolling that doesn’t need me to facilitate. @Dudley228 does that work for you?

Anyone else who was interested but couldn’t make one of the previous calls, I recommend you attend this one if you can :wink: Doesn’t mean this time slot has to always work for you, but I’ll cast the vision again and answer any questions people might have. Hopefully we can spin a few other groups from people who have said they are interested!

5 Likes

That time is good for me.

1 Like

I’ve just rescheduled an existing meeting to make time for this Mastermind - looking forward to it!! :grinning:

Edit: Oops, in Australia that’s the equivalent of Wednesday at 8:30 am, not Tuesday at 8:30. D’oh! At least I can make it for the first 30 minutes.

I’m glad you can make it for a little bit, so you can meet your fellow Australian @mgguinne :smile:

Awesome, I am booked in.

I’m interested. Is it too late to join?

Not too late :smile: I’ll post the link here at 6pm Central tomorrow (Tuesday) when I get the Zoom room up and running.

1 Like

Yes there is! Just firing up Zoom now, here’s the link to join: https://zoom.us/j/9458036075

That’s exactly the same type of things that I’m looking for as well. I’d definitely be interested in facilitating for a group geared toward that. Hit me up if you or anyone else is interested.

Slack channel setup for the Tuesday 6pm CDT group! Group is looking to be full but if there was really keen interest a 3rd one could be setup.

1 Like

6 people is kind of a lot for one group. I’d be happy to facilitate a third group if anyone feels it’s needed.

1 Like

If anyone else is interested in forming another group (since @Luth_Lexor volunteered as a moderator), I’d be happy to hop on another call either tonight (Monday) Central time or tomorrow night (Tuesday).

Anyone else interested in spinning up another mastermind group? :wink:

1 Like

I would definitely be interested! However being in Europe night time your time is sleep time my time :slight_smile:

Any other Europeans looking for a group?

Same here (UK based). So :raising_hand_man: for a group that runs during the day!

1 Like

We could get a day group going :smile: Anyone else want to hop on a call early afternoon Central Time? I have availability today for a kickoff call. How about 1pm Central @RosemaryOrchard @AFC ?

1 Like