Oct 30, 2018 Apple Event Streaming Thread

It might be a silent update, it did get mentioned on stage at least!

I’m imagining millions of people hammering the iPad page, waiting for the update.

1 Like

No AirPad charging mat

Store is up. Pricey iPads Pros :slight_smile:

Not even a mention of the iMac.

I thought it might be St. Vincent, but I’ll take Lana Del Rey.

If anyone wants to sell their old Mac Mini, let me know. I’m suddenly in the market for a used model as a home server, while everyone buys the new one.

1 Like

The new pencil can get a gravure. :smile:

It is hard to recommend a low-end laptop with this iPad Pro, and it may be getting hard to recommend a high end one too. I think the writing is on the wall…

3 Likes

12.9” iPad Pro 256GB and keyboard case ordered

1 Like

There’s a thread to vote in and tell us what you pre-ordered!

Sorry for the delay, had to get my order in first :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

$129 for pencil
$199 for Smart Keyboard Folio

$1499 for the config I want of the 12.9. Take my money, Apple; i can probably survive a few months without food …

Ouch, a fully spec Mac Mini comes out to $4000

12.9” iPad ordered. Now I just have to wait a week. Will be a long week.

1 Like

Just placed my order. Felt weird to get the 256 GB model when there are two larger sizes available – I usually get the medium capacity model. But even for the increasingly larger PDF files I deal with as an attorney, I think that capacity will work for me. November 7 delivery date.

-Jeff

1 Like

I am SO disappointed that iMacs weren’t mentioned, esp after the phenomenal upgrades to both the Air and Mini (more Ram, T2 chip, etc). Any thoughts on that???

1 Like

“No ‘One More Thing’” Drink

Entry level 11" iPad with keyboard and pencil comes in at 1213€ in Germany. I think my 9.7 pro will do for another year

1 Like

$1,606 for everything I want. Maybe next year.