September 10th 2019 Apple Event Thread!

probably, but it is the content that counts

huh… new hardware?

I agree. For us (with a 3yo at home) disney+ is the clear way to go.

1 Like

Looks like we’re getting a Smart Keyboard for the new baseline iPad. What were once iPad Pro exclusive features are trickling down further.

1 Like

This might be the only event this fall.

They seem to do everything at once.

Haha I understand, I just ended the discussion just now with my 19 year old.

we will get apple+ and disney+ on top of our netflix abo.

sighs

1 Like

Disney+ is a hell of a deal though.

1 Like

or the fall is pro oriented: iPad pro and macbook pro 16”

2 Likes

I’m glad they’re adding power to the lower end one - hopefully helps to build the ecosystem for iPads more which will benefit the iPad pro users long term.

3 Likes

No face-id yet on the bottom line iPads

No price increase on the base model iPad (though now they get the chance to upsell you on the Pencil and Smart Keyboard).

Shortcuts making a little appearance on the home screen there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yeeeeej… my christmas present… the watch

Indeed. Especially since one of the games they demoed last year that I was really excited about (Galaga AR) appears to be vaporware…

I remember. a real shame
But Apple can’t help that I guess

Don’t have an Apple Watch yet. Late to the party…always tempted…so let’s see…

1 Like

I can really recommend one… SOOO different

1 Like

I’m totally crying from the Apple Watch video

2 Likes

Mine’s being repaired (still under warranty, so no cost to me, thankfully), so I’ve been wearing my old Ironman for a few days.

I don’t think I’d realized just how much the Apple Watch has become a part of my daily life until the last few days when I’ve been without it. Apparently I talk to Siri, check weather, check baseball scores, check my calendar, etc. — a lot.

3 Likes

I believe it doesn’t do the ECG thing in Australia yet. I wish they would. Would love the justification that “well, you never know, it might save my life…”

1 Like