September 14, 2021 Apple Event Event

Awesome! I’m as interested in iOS 15 as the hardware.

It’s really a no-brainer, leverage the technology to maximize all of the throughputs and GTDs situation. You just really can’t not order it.

Well, I was going to keep my opinion to my self for a change, but it’s making me feel squirmy inside so:

$129? It probably costs $10 to make.

4 Likes

You’re right - I ordered one!

4 Likes

yeah I got the Mini 5 also and love the form factor. Unfortunately my main uses for the iPad are comic books and magazines. I got tired of pinching and zooming. Upgraded to the 11 Pro and happy now. However, I love what they did to the Mini. It will be a force.

1 Like

I suppose you are right. My S4 could make it all the way to next year. My wife will be so pleased to hear that :unamused:

To the 7 or a discounted/refurbished 6? I’m leaning toward the latter.

1 Like

In which case you, or she, owes me one. :rofl:

2 Likes

Like I said—the 10"-ish iPad is the ideal size!

I do prefer Pacific Blue, but Sierra Blue is better than no blue color at all.

1 Like

Though it probably doesn’t matter as I’ll have it in a case. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ever since the addition of the Ceramic Shield, I haven’t felt the need to use any protection. I’m sure it’ll come to bite me later on at some point, but in the meantime… :grin:

I’d constantly be stressed without a case! :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

It might just be a sign of the times but I’m trading in my first gen 11" iPad Pro and getting the mini. I feel like I’ve fallen in love with Mac all over again now that I’ve been working from home. The iPad is still probably my most used device but I’m using it more for consumption - watching videos, messaging, reading etc. Since I’m not really using the ‘pro’ features, I feel like the mini size is perfect for reading on the sofa or in bed.

1 Like

AppleCare+ has been my “case” since the iPhone 6.

3 Likes

Yeah, same here. AppleCare+ is a godsend.

1 Like

Yes but I hate scratches. You should see where I park my car to avoid them. :grin:

4 Likes

Me too! Besides I know what my iPhone might have to deal with. I want to know if OtterBox makes an iPhone 13 case.

1 Like

They do:

iPhone 13 cases from OtterBox

Though it looks like the Defender is only available for the iPhone 13 Pro models at the moment.

https://www.otterbox.com/en-us/iphp21-cases

You enabler you! I do need a Defender case too…

OTOH I typically buy a new phone every 4 years. I’ll be at 4 yrs this coming December, can I wait to get to as a Christmas Present???

Looking at the iPhone 13 Pro. Not the Max, that is just too darned big for my needs. Next decision how much storage, current iPhone 8 has 256GB and I’m using about 80GB so thinking I can get by with a similar sized phone this time around.

Darn it! I’m inching closer to hitting the buy button…

1 Like